Festival "India is near!"
We invite everyone to participate in the festival dedicated to Indian culture and self-development. On February 25 at 1:00 pm an Open Day will be held in the Center for the Promotion and Development of Indian Culture "Shri Prakash Dham".
On the program:
- 1. introductory class of hatha yoga by the Iyengar system
- 2. vegetarian cuisine master class
- 3. teaching all the comers the art of mehendi: drawing henna patterns on hands
- 4. How meditation helps in everyday life: theory and practice
- 5. “Wisdom of world’s fairy tales”, a game lesson for children and adults aimed to develop communicability and ability to speak in public
- 6. Sweet treats
Address: Moscow, 1-st Setunsky drive, 12
Information and pre-registration by phone: +7 (499) 391 95 05
Accreditation is mandatory for media representatives.
Organizer: ANO "Shri Prakash Dham"